Analytics are always interesting when you keep a blog and they can provide insight into your readers likes and dislikes. I keep a close eye on my blog analytics and also Pinterest. While I look for patterns of pins on Pinterest there often aren’t any, but last month was a little different.
Do these images indicate what is popular on Pinterest or do they reflect what I like personally or both?
Here’s a selection of my most liked/repinned pins in order of popularity from last month:
What we can say …
- clean lines are evident in all designs
- versions of gray are very popular paired with lighter walls
- texture is a dominant feature especially from wood and brick
- lighter woods are used to add texture and warmth
- contrast is an evident characteristic
- nature is present in fruits, plants, woods